New Care Coordination Training
One of our Registered Nurse Care Coordinators, Jessy DiDio, recently flew to Michigan and completed the Care Coordination and Care Management Training at the Practice Transformation Institute.
Topics of study included:
- Motivation Interviewing to Enhance Self-Management Support
- Health Coaching/Counseling with Self-Management Support
- Flinders Self-Management Model
- Care Coordination and Transitions Management
- Integrating a Care Management Team into a Practice
- Evidence-Based Guidelines Across the Life Span
- Health Literacy, Cultural Competency, End of Life Care
- PCMH and PCMH-N
- Case Studies and Discussion
What is Care Coordination and Care Management Training?
For more information about the course, visit http://www.transformcoach.org/.