Become a Member
- Complex health reform is here to stay-the PHO is a resource for information
- Ability to negotiate contract with third party Payors as PHO, not a practice.
- Members can sit on committees to guide SVHP policies and procedures
- Transparency of SVHP-everything will be on SVHP website www.stvincentshealthpartners.org
- Quality Based bonuses in contracts
- IT connectivity in SVHP Health Information Exchange network for improved patient care and information transfer
- Access to Group purchasing for better pricing on office supplies, equipment and medication
- Access to third party billing vendor at no more than 5.5% revenue
- Access to group malpractice rates
- Access to care coordination
- Population management
- SVHP quarterly quality reports for each provider and practice, by insurer
- Easy membership structure:
Annual subscription fee of $1000 per provider, or $250 per quarter ($950 if paid at the anniversary date each year).
- To stop membership, send letter of resignation, no more membership fees, and it will take effect in 90 days
What Will Not Change If You Join SVHP?
- You can keep your current EMR and billing system
- Still submit claims to insurer, and get paid by insurer
- Can remain independent practice